Kawakawa Healing Balm is a powerful, natural skin saviour that will help to clear eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, alopecia, and more…
This Kawakawa Healing Balm is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it feeling silky and smooth, without the greasy residue.
This balm is a safe and natural alternative to over-the-counter creams as it is made from native Kawakawa leaves, natural oils and waxes, and nothing else.
Some of the many uses include:
- Clearing up psoriasis, eczema, and other debilitating skin conditions
- Improving acne and scars
- Moisturising hands, nails, and cuticles
- Calming sunburnt skin
- Soothing fresh tattoos
- Softening dry feet and heels
- Preventing infection from scratches or cuts
- Healing irritation from ingrown hairs or allergic reaction rashes
- Relieving nappy and dribble rashes
- Settling itchy or irritated skin
- Applying to delicate babies’ skin or even furry 4-legged babies
This Healing Balm is an Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antimicrobial, and Antispasmodic balm all in one.
Native New Zealand Kawakawa Leaves Infused in Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Cold-Pressed Naturally Refined Coconut Oil,
Cold-Pressed Unrefined Jojoba Oil,
Pure Unrefined New Zealand Beeswax.
Healing Balm Net Weight 8g, 15g, 25g, 50g, 100g
Comes with paper packaging with a list of uses and benefits.
Packaging and Tub are recyclable.
Made from 100% Natural ingredients.
Handpicked native Kawakawa from the Marlborough Sounds.
Handmade in Tasman, New Zealand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.